As a PhD candidate you will participate in the research institute for Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (HLCS) of the Faculty of Arts at Radboud University. Your research project must fit in with the programme one of the institute’s research groups. Descriptions of the HLCS research groups can be found on www.ru.nl/hlcs/research-groups.
- a Master’s degree (or expect to complete the degree before September 2018) in one of the disciplines represented in HLCS;
- you are result-oriented, are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills;
- the support of a provisional supervisor at the professor level;
- a written approval statement from your provisional PhD supervisor at HLCS;
- demonstrable research experience in the field of your proposal will be considered an advantage.
Conditions of employment
the total duration of the contract is 4 years. You will be appointed for an initial period of 18 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years
- you will be classified as a PhD student (promovendus) in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO).
the gross starting salary amounts to €2,222 per month based on full-time employment, and will increase to €2,840 per month in the fourth year (P scale).
Καταληκτική ημερομηνία: Τρίτη 17 Απριλίου 2018