Διδακτορικά στο Karolinska Institutet, στη Σουηδία, 2018
Novo Nordisk is funding a prestigious fellowship programme at Karolinska Institutet for postdoctoral research fellows. The programme is focused on research in diabetes and its comorbidities, endocrinology and metabolism. It aims to support the development of a new generation of exceptional young early career diabetes researchers, who will become future leaders in the field, while further developing scientific excellence within diabetes and ultimately improving the lives of patients. As part of this programme, we are looking to recruit 3 outstanding postdoctoral research fellows.
Based at Karolinska Institutet, fellows will undertake a cutting edge research project, mentored by world-leading researchers in the field of diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism. In addition, it is anticipated that during the course of the fellowship, fellows will have the opportunity to spend up to 3 months in the research laboratories at Novo Nordisk outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Thus, fellows will gain insight into research conducted in both academia and industry. In order to increase coherence around the Fellowship programme, a number of events will be held throughout the year such as high profile lectures, symposia, etc. which the fellows will attend, both at Karolinska Institutet and at Novo Nordisk.
The fellowships are fully funded and salary is provided for a 3 year period. It is our intention that the positions will start in the autumn of 2018, though some flexibility with the start date might be possible.
- A PhD in a medical/biological subject (to be completed in 2018), together with relevant experience
- A person is eligible for a position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow if he or she has obtained a PhD no more than seven years before the last date of employment as a postdoctoral fellow.
- The ability to manage your own academic research and associated activities.
- A strong CV, having published in high impact journals and presented at international meetings.
- Ability to contribute ideas for new research projects and research income generation.
- Ability to work with meticulous attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic interest in diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism research.
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal skills and leadership, with the ability to communicate research ideas and results in a clear and logical way and the ability to confidently and effectively interact with colleagues and the broader research community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A conscientious and enthusiastic working approach.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
H alfavita.gr δεν φέρει ευθύνη για τα σχόλια που αναρτώνται στην ιστοσελίδα της. Τα σχόλια εκπροσωπούν κάθε σχολιαστή. Στα πλαίσια προστασίας των επισκεπτών της, η alfavita.gr θα διαγράφει σχόλια που είναι απειλητικά, προσβλητικά, επιζήμια, δυσφημιστικά, χυδαία, βίαια, υβριστικά ή ρατσιστικά.